The mill type ATK is designed for wet grinding of bulk materials, but also for crop like potatoes or beet and also for slaughterhouse waste and food waste.
During grinding operation large amounts of liquids and / or biological additives, e.g. enzymes or microorganisms can be put into the grinding chamber.
The product can be pumped after grinding.
The ATK series comprises of four sizes and a range between 37 and 160 kW for the drive.
As an option all sizes are available as type ATK (S) with rotor and body made of stainless steel.
- Several nozzles for dosing of fluids
- Symmetric housing, allows operation in both directions
- Enforced impact plates at both sides of the mill inlet, exchangeable
- Foreign body trap inside the grinding chamber, easy to clean
- Access from both sides to the grinding chamber through hinged or sliding doors
- Two sieves fitted in frames, exchange single elements when worn
- Automatic door locking system with stand still monitor
- Typ ATK (S): Mill body and rotor made of stainless steel V2A/1.4301 / AISI304
[table id=40 /]
*depending on motor size
Standard scope of Supply
- Rigid base frame
- Flexible coupling with protection hood
- Vibration dampers
- Sealing for mill outlet
- 1 set of beaters, fitted
- 2 sets of screens, 1 set fitted
- 1 set special tools
- Multi-layer coating, choice of color RAL 7032 (pebble grey) or RAL 1015 (ivory)
- Drive motor B3 with integrated PTC sensors
- Bearing temperature control system