There is a wide selection of pipe systems for transportation of bulk products, dust and air flows applied in chemical, pharmaceutical, flour, concrete, food and feed mill branches of industry.
APPLICATION. DISTRIBUTION. AIR DUCTS. AIR TRANSPORT. STORAGE FACILITIES. DRYING.
Chemical and plastic materials: PU-foam, polyethylene, polyamide, intermediate materials, perfume and pharmaceutical materials, lacquers.
Food products: condiments (spices), coffee, cigarettes, chocolate, pastry, paste, sugar.
Stones and clays: sand, cement, lime carbonate, mineral white, plaster materials.
Cellulose and paper: wood materials, cuttings, paper.
Grains: grain, granulated mixed feed, seeds.
Chemistry and pharmacy: dust, evaporation.
Metal working: degreasing, collection of diluents for second application, fumes, fat vapors, rubbing1 dust.
Stones and clays.
SUCTION AND PNEUMATIC AIR DUCTS
Low pressure pneumatic – pressure of exhaustion and head to 1 atm., bar.
Shut-off air ducts.
• Welding, thin-wall, swelled pipes and forms.
• Wall thickness: from 1 to 3 mm.
• Coating: pre-coated, galvanized, colored or stainless steel.
• Facilitated mounting by means of hitched up rings.
• Standard diameter is 60 - 800 mm, delivery in disassembled form.
• Shockproof – withstand pressure up to 10 bars with angle box junctions.
• Two-way and multi-way distributor (up to 24 outputs), electrical and pneumatic drive.
• Rotary pipe distributor.
• Pneumatic gate valve – locking gate valve.
TIGHTNESS, STABILITY, ECONOMY.
EXCEPTIONAL PIPE SYSTEM IN EUROPE.
Coupling of QUICK CONNECT type contributes high economy of mounting both at reconstruction of already assembled pipe systems and at mounting. Such coupling connection allows performing of reliable, accurate and fast assembly.
• Inspection pipes
• T-sockets (T-junction)
• Reinforcing rings
• Hose couplings
• Earthing plates and cables
• Plexiglass tubes
• Shut-off valve with collar
• Tube gate valve