Large chamber mill
The Big Chamber Hammer Mills are designed for high capacities and automatic operation to meet present market requirements. We have developed these machines for grinding of dry and free flowing bulk goods. They can also be used for high fat and protein products and for fibers. Drive power is from 90 to 450 kW. High quality and technical identity are the basis for the long-lasting success of Big Chamber Mills.
Thanks to its special design the run-up time of the rotors is extremely short. Changing beaters is easy and takes only a few minutes. This minimizes down times. The dynamically balanced rotor and large sized bearings ensure a smooth operation.
Designed according to EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, and manufactured according to ISO 9001
- two-part base frame, easy installation on vibration dampers
- extra rigid housing, wall thicknesses 12-20 mm
- enforced replaceable wear parts, availability for more than 20 years
- protection by a foreign body trap inside the mill, easy to clean
- dynamically balanced rotor, average lifetime more than 10 years
- very fast beater change within a few minutes changing complete beater frames using a special quick change device
- easy change of screens without tools